Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Getting real ball out shoes And awesome celebrations

I am most excited about that if I have good grades I would be able to get these awesome baksetball shoes called Kyrie 3’s. Also a big celebration when I graduate.  These is by Kyrie Irving and I am a fan of him becuase he has really good handles and can score.  He and Lebron push me forward toward the dream I want to be. Basketball I was I’m going to try out when I go to High school at Morton West. During the whole summer I would keep training and when you see at the end of the summer I would look completely different and would have good basketball dribbles and have higher endurance and better everything. I would become mentally prepared and when I come into High school I would be really smart and people would look up to me.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Butterfly project

This is my butterfly talking about the poem ”Fear” which is a poem from kids that in the concentration camp Terezin during the Holacuast a...